"For the first time, he heard something that he knew to be music. He heard people singing. Behind him, across vast distances of space and time, from the place he had left, he thought he heard music too.

...But perhaps, it was only an echo."



- Lois Lowry,
The Giver, Ch. 23

“What if we had ideas that could think for themselves?
What if one day our dreams no longer needed us?
When these things occur and are held to be true, the time will be upon us
The time of angels”

Doctor Who 5x04 - The Time of Angels

I'm not weird, I'm just very awkward

When you're a kid, they tell you it's all 'Grow up. Get a job. Get married. Get a house. Have a kid, and that's it.' But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It's so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better.


Midget small, ultra blonde hair, blue eyed and fidgety.
I'm not weird, I'm just very awkward. The worst part of being as awkward as i am is that i know I'm doing it. I know I'm being irrationally awkward but i can't stop, it's something i swear that's been hardwired in me since birth!

If anything i'm a reader.
Weddings, school trips, family outings, family meals, birthday's and what have you, my mum would have to search and question me before such events. Because if she didn't, then the book would be hidden inside some pocket or other and as soon as whatever it was got under way i'd be found in a corner reading. That's just who i was. I'm not weird, i'm just very very awkward, i have suffered my whole life from being misunderstood, but I would have suffered a hell of a lot more if i had been understood....

-&-
Now back to the present, i'm 16 years old and slightly grazing the tiny height of 4ft 10 (yes, midget) i'm attending collage... And well lets just say it's rare now for me not to have at least a small book with me wherever i may go.
---

I will eventually grow up and live a life people approve of....(maybe) =P

Stephanie x


Friday 11 December 2009

Girls Can't Catch: St. Trinian's 2 premiere!


Phoebe blogs:
St. Trinian's 2 premiere!


The girls' fabulous debut single 'Keep Your Head Up' is featured on the St. Trinian's 2 soundtrack album, which you can pick up here, and of course that meant that GCC hit the glam London premiere of the film in style! Phoebe has written you all a blog covering outfit drama, taking to the red carpet and meeting an old friend!

Phoebe: "We had been excited about the premiere for ages so when we went to Universal to get ready we were like hyper little kids ha..! We couldn't wait to walk down that red carpet… but typically I forgot something…my belt!! So I had to rush to Topshop and buy a new one which was rather annoying. We all are fans of St. Trinians anyway, so for our song to be in the film and for us to attend the premiere was like putting kids in a candy shop!!

'When we arrived on the red carpet (which was actually pink!) and all the cameras started flashing it was really overwhelming! We arrived quite early so we went and sat inside and we had bags of free choccie on our seats which doesn't usually happen in the cinema! Before the film started, all the stars of the film were bought up onto the stage - including Sarah Harding - our fellow label friend!! The film started and everyone went crazy clapping and cheering which was lovely!

'The film was fab, the actors were incredible and all three of us had a lovely time. After the film ended I bumped into Brian Friedman who did my choreography while I was on The X-Factor which was such a lovely surprise!! It was nice to see some familiar faces..

'After meeting some of you guys we got in a cab and off we went - we had such a good time, and hopefully will do it again soon! Phoebe x"

Did you go to the premiere to see Girls Can't Catch? Why not tell us all about your day in the comments below, or have a chat about it in the forum.



Stephanie x

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com